Ever wonder what your store managers are coveting for Christmas this year? We've had the store managers from Oakville (Alisha) and Liberty Village (Juliette) share their realistic and maybe not so realistic ideas on their Christmas wish lists this year...but hey!, a girl can dream right? Take a look at their lists below for some gift ideas, and maybe a little entertainment as well...
Juliette's Wish List
1. A trip to Bali. This has probably been #1 on my wish list for the last 5 years.
2. A BKR water bottle. Anybody who knows me, knows that I drink a ridiculous amount of water- these are the cutest water bottles on the market!
3. A night in with a gourmet Italian chef: He cooks my closest friends and I a 7 course meal (yes, 7), and provides endless amounts of red wine.
4. A black Audi A3… Dreaming big over here!
5. The Celine Luggage Tote in Black
7. A year’s supply of Chicago mix popcorn - seriously my weakness/everyday cheat food.
8. The black/gold Kiini bikini
Alisha’s Wish List
1. A round-trip to South America. I travelled through South East Asia over the summer and caught the travel bug, big time.
2. A Votivo candle in lavender, chamomile and pear - such a great stocking stuffer.
3. A mini Sheep-a-doodle (the cutest, fluffiest dog ever).
4. Maple Leafs tickets- I’ve never been to a game before!
5. The all black Adidas superstars. I’m completely addicted to everything sneaker!
6. Colouring book and set of pencil crayons
7. The Daniel Wellington Watch in Classic Sheffield, 40mm in Black and Silver