The weather has started to cool down and we are slowly starting to pull out our fall attire, what better way to welcome fall than with the best autumn cocktails?! We have shared our four top pick fall drink recipes from some of our favourite chefs including Martha Stewart and Jamie Oliver. These are perfect to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner next weekend or anytime throughout out the fall. We hope you love these seasonal cocktails as much as we do! XX
Prep time: 35 mins
- 3/4 cup of Nocello, or other walnut flavoured liquor
- 1 1/2 cups of whiskey or bourbon, such as Marker's Mark
- 3/4 cup of simple syrup for whiskey sours
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
1. Bring Nocello, whiskey, simple syrup and lemon juice to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Divide among 4 mugs, and garnish each with a cinnamon stick.
Recipe adapted from marthastewart.com
- 1 part Martini Bianco
- Dash of apple juice
- Ginger ale
- Apple segments to garnish
1. Add the Martini Bianco and apple juice to a rocks glass with some cubed ice. Top with ginger ale and stir lightly. Garnish with a fanned apple segment.
Adapted from Jamie Oliver's recipe here.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 ounces of apple cider
- 4 ounces of apple pie vodka
- 1 bottle of ginger beer
- cinnamon sticks and apple slices for garnish
1. Fill up two copper mugs with ice.
2. In a cocktail mixer, combine apple cider and vodka. Shake to combine.
3. Top each mug with ginger beer until full.
4. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and apple slices.
5. Drink up and enjoy!Recipe from The Cookie Rookie.